Come join us for a special evening celebrating our 40th season anniversary and fundraiser to support the performing arts at Ballet Theatre of Maryland. It will be a special evening where you can meet current and alumni dancers, enjoy a exclusive live performance from our professional company and hear about our past, present and future from our Artistic Director. You will enjoy a cocktail hour with hors d'oeuvres, and a buffet curated by our discerning gala committee. The gala will also feature a silent auction of unique and desirable items to benefit Ballet Theatre of Maryland.
All funds raised at the 40th Anniversary Ruby Gala benefit our mission, making it possible to bring our productions to life on the stage and share the joy of dance across our state. Your generosity and support also helps us to continue our unique dance training programs that nurture children and youth to love the beauty of dance in a healthy and creative environment.
Sunday | March 10, 2019
4:30 - 9:00pm
Black Tie Optional
- Cocktail Hour: Complimentary first drink, cash bar thereafter
- Meet and greet with dancers, alumni and Artistic Director during cocktail hour
- Dancers will model special boutique items during the cocktail hour
- Dinner buffet curated to please by our gala committee
- Exclusive dance performance by the BTM company
- Silent Auction featuring performance tickets, private tours, deluxe wine baskets, gift certificates to top restaurants and more.
40th Anniversary Ruby Gala Committee
Gail Deutsch | Chair
Margaret Davis | Honorary Chair
Jack and Marisa Erdmann
Laura and Doug Palmer
Couples Ticket (2): $225
Table of 10: $1000
Annapolis Waterfront Hotel
80 Compromise Street
Annapolis, MD 21401