November, January, March, and the last two weeks in April.
Touring: $8,500 - $40,000
• Pricing affected by economy of scale for multiple shows
• Maximum price ranges includes entire ensemble plus up to 5 musicians
Educational/Residency: $1,000 - $1,400
Size of Ensemble: 12-20 professional company dancers plus up to 15 additional apprentices available for larger productions.
FUNDING SUPPORT FOR MARYLAND PRESENTERS
Ballet Theatre of Maryland is a member of the Maryland State Arts Council Touring Roster. Maryland nonprofit organizations that meet eligibility requirements may apply for funding to help defray costs of presenting Ballet Theatre of Maryland at venues in Maryland through The Maryland Presenting and Touring Program. Grant information and application available at www.msac.org/programs/Marylandpresenting-and-touring.
Ballet Theatre of Maryland will provide all the information on the application related to our organization immediately upon request: budget line items for Artists Fees and Travel Costs; Information about our company; DVD work sample.
Arts programs of Ballet Theatre of Maryland aresupported by a grant from the Maryland State Arts Council, an agency funded by the State of Maryland and the National Endowment for the Arts, and through grants from the Arts Council of Anne Arundel County.
our generous donors.
• Full-length and short-story ballets: 35’ x 36’ or 35’ x 30’
• Repertory: 35’ x 24’
• Outreach and lecture/demonstrations: 24’ x 20’
• Full functioning front curtain – two additional legs on each side of stage
• A white CYC across back of stage
• Wood or marley floor
Audio Support Equipment
• Sound system with speakers and with backstage monitors
• CD system; a portable microphone
• A basic blue wash
• A warm wash or red wash
• An amber wash
• Basic morning, daylight, and evening lights
• 1 to 5 specials plus at least one technician.
1981 Moreland Parkway
Bldg 4A, Bay 4
Annapolis, MD 21401
Download a Subscription Form Now